How to buy Thermomix
Thermomix cannot be purchased online or from shops or catalogues.
FREE, NO OBLIGATION DEMONSTRATIONS
- Book a free, no obligation Thermomix Demonstration to experience the speed, simplicity and enjoyment of preparing quality food with Thermomix
- Demonstrations include 4 or 5 recipes to show the versatility and value of Thermomix
- You are welcome to buy your Thermomix before or after your Thermomix Demonstration. Please click here to request a Thermomix Demonstration or to place your order
- to contact us and we will ask a local Thermomix Demonstrator to get in touch to arrange a demonstration for you
HOW TO BUY
- Please click here to contact Head Office to place your order, or purchase through your local authorised Thermomix Demonstrator
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
- Call us in the United Kingdom on 01344 622 344 or in Ireland on 01 484 5624
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Each Thermomix includes one complete bowl with one blade unit, one spatula, one butterfly whisk, one internal steaming basket and one Varoma steaming unit
- The Thermomix Chef’s Package includes two complete bowls each with one blade unit, two spatulas, two butterfly whisks, two internal steaming baskets and one Varoma steaming unit
- Each Thermomix is delivered with Fast and Easy Cooking, a cookbook featuring 300 Thermomix recipes
- 2 year UK warranty for domestic food use
- 1 year UK warranty for commercial food use
- We include free courier delivery within mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Please ask us for offshore shipping rates to Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish Islands
- Delivery of your Thermomix is usually arranged within 2 to 5 business days
- Major credit or debit cards, BACS payments and British pound sterling cheques are accepted
- For home users, a divided payments option is available for payment by instalments
- Mainland UK residents may apply for a “buy now, pay later” 6-month interest free finance option with a £50 minimum deposit